im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Thursday, December 17, 2009

email

date:Dec 17, 2009 at 10:52 PM
subject: im really cold.
Dear mom and dad,

today the delivery man came through with the box of pudding, cliff bars, etc, thank you so much!!! EVERYONE is in awe of my beautiful new nintendo dsi (even danica, b/c i took the blue one and she has the black one, hahahahaaa!), i told them about how i emailed you about it and that it came in the mail days later. "Yeah," i explained, "my pops always comes through for me.... uh, cant say as i took after him too well... i still owe like $3,500 on his credit card."
Tunde just finished his first scarf today, attached is a picture of him resting after all his hard knitting work. Notice the cat patting him on the back for congratulations. "you better not lie to your parents," he tells me, "I did everything myself." Which, of course, he really didnt. i cast on for him, i knit the first 15 rows, i bound off and i wove in his ends.... but other than that, yeah, he did everything. He's also asked me to mention he's working on another project already... anyways....

Tunde also says he wishes you an early merry xmas and a blissful new year, and now he just reminded me to thank you for the dsi... he's looming over my shoulder like a jerko.

my friend marlene went back home after finishing her 1 year contract, so we had a game night at a local pub. I DOMINATED at dominos and beat everybody by like at least 20 points each game, it was awesome. people are always so surprised when i beat them at dominos, like i cant possibly be any good. *pish... they must not know the curingtons up in here.

thank you again so much for the package, im about to flip through the magazes right now. please send lactaid and oatmeal... just a lil reminder!

~loveyoumissyou,
daughter.

No comments: