im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Monday, January 1, 2001

1.2012 the cork board above my desk in my cdi sanbon classroom.

  1. a little hook i hang the chart that shows which students have been completing their hw
  2. a little doodle of me by memory student little judy.
  3. a thumbnail for the ctp art project. it's me as a dixie cup person that the student titled, "little sha."
  4. a drawing of me by student Potter.
  5. i don't know which student drew this, but like it.
  6. my reminder note of ME annotation and the most time efficient way of how i run the first hour of ME class.
  7. my reminder note of how many cdi sanbon reward stamps students get.
  8. a series of drawings by talented YongGee, who falls asleep in class everyday.

No comments: