im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Monday, January 1, 2001

student gifts

this bracelet is from elementary giga student Saint. this was my favorite class ever, i adored every single student, i loved them all. (this was my 4th or 5th term? i feel like that was my best teaching term, i was really settled at work and felt like i knew what i was doing). i think saint went on vacation with his family, and brought this back for me. most of the time, a student will say that their mother told them to give suchandsuch to you, but this was a little different. i remember when i came into class, the other boys around him were nudging him, wanting him to come up and give the gift to me. saint did, and kept his eyes down, not saying a word. it was adorable. i think i wore it twice that term, so he could see me wearing it. now its hanging on my door. i loved saint, so smart and cute w/his crackly voice; when he's 30, i'll come back to find and marry him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww
what a cute little boy!
i can picture him
well, not the actually him, but how he was acting... ^^

btw, i came to this blog from your comment on theblackeslteacher blog.

-angela