im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Thursday, March 1, 2007

email: from nisha

Mar 1 2007 3:45P
So dang, can a sistah get an update?!?!? Are you still alive? Is Korea really, really cool? Are there any cute Black/Afrikan women there--'cause if so, I'll book my ticket right away *serious face* So,is the training still intense/challenging? Have your rhythmic circadians adjusted to the time change or are you still tweakin' at 3:00am each morning? Dude, Terrence is too, too cool. I like him. You know some of the coolest, sweetest, most generous, easy-goingest people--of course I've graciously placed myself at the top of this most illustrious group of folks, no doubt!! Anyhoo, luv ya and if you don't send me an update soon Ima' fly out there, sneak into your room and emerge reeeeal slowly from the most inconspicuous corner of the building just as I KNOW you're coming and stand there making those hocking noise you love so much. Smooches!

Nisha!

Nisha.

No comments: