im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

email: i smell

Subject:
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:30:12 +0000
dear mom and dad,

my students had their first test this week, the grading system we use is pretty interesting. since this is an english conversation school, it's really not so much about grades as it is about how well their language is developing that will determine if the student will move up a level or not, i think. so... even if someone gets like 50/100 on a test, it still comes out to like a B or so. anyway, things are cool. im still working on buying that tv and dvd player. man, i miss my step workout! my coworker is going to show me how to use my washing machine tomorrow. hooray! b/c my clothes all need a good washing.

No comments: