im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

email to teddy

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:03:08 AM
Subject:
hi pare!

i see that LOST season 3 is due to be out soon on amazon! im going to preorder it and have dad send them to me. after i finish watching them, i'll send them to you,and you can send them home to lalibela. im so excited!!! i dont think i've seen any of season 3 at all, i cant remember.

dad said you came by and brought over some recycling! right on, way to save the planet! :)

(not a picture of me, but this is how i would pose.) mom told you i cut my hair, and said she was worried she was talking too much b/c you didnt know? im sorry about that, i didnt tell anybody i cut my hair, actually, except mom and dad, i posted the email on the blog and that's how a couple other people knew. i cut my hair about a month ago, it was time for a change. a big plus: sometimes i wear those earrings and bracelet from your Sara, and i get SO many compliments on it now. i think having the short hair really makes the earrings stand out.

thank you for visiting my parents, i really appreciate it. how is my momma doing? she's OK? ~mare.

No comments: