im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Sunday, July 15, 2007

email

Subject:
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:45:03 +000
dear mom and dad,

the days just fly by, i dont even realize it. we're already officially in the middle of my second term at work! crazy. sorry i havent written in so long, but as you know, i try not to use the computer at work, and the internet cafes have been bothering me b/c of the smoking. well, there's that, and the love i have for my apartment, i dont even want to leave home, i love the solitude so much. i ought to get a computer of my own, but im cheap. maybe one will come my way one of these days.

i DID get an email from ninong cooper, but every time i try to email him, his mailbox is full, so i just sort of stopped trying. i'll drop him an email today. same with mary, but i actually DID get a response not too long ago, i'll drop her a line too.

the humid weather is sumthin. on my day off, i lay on my couch with the fan on and sleep like a lazy mutha, i love it.~sha

No comments: