im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Friday, October 3, 2008

email

Subject: RE: On Hold3
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:49:18 +0000
dear mom and dad,

wow, im halfway through another term at work already! hey, can you please send me a dominoes set? i play online a lot, and a couple coworkers were curious, and i'd like to teach them how to play.

not much going on with me, just working and living. the weather has been ok, but i can feel winter around the corner and its giving me incredible angst. i need to plan my vacation to be IN WINTER next year, so i can be home in sunny san diego instead of here!

during chuseok a few weeks ago, me and some friends went to the national folk museum. they have traditional music and dance performances every weekend, it was the first time ive seen it in person. it was pretty cool, first we saw a dance, then some drumming, and the drumming was off the chain! my trips to ghana made me really love percussion, and tho i dont feel quite the same passion for korea drumming, it was still really awesome. they were all women drummers, too, which is so friggin cool. pero anyways, one crappy photo included. i cant seem to find anybody's pictures, even tho there were like 10 of us. alan took this picture, so he's not in it.
loveyoumissandallthat. ~daughter

No comments: