im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Thursday, January 29, 2009

email to my brother

i sent my brother a package of korean candies, along with these cigarettes. i thought they were candy when i bought them, then realized they weren't, but i sent them anyway b/c the packageing was cute. i dont know why i sent him candy, he didnt ask for anything, but i was just thinking of him and i miss him. btw, im 32 years old, and my brother is 31.

From: Your Sister
Date: Jan 28, 2009 7:28 AM
when did you let your face get so hairy? was it "no shave til it ships" time? did you guys have to INVENT the game, it took that long?anyway, i was just wondering if you got the envelope of korean candies i sent you.~sis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Your Brother
Date: Jan 29, 2009 12:49 AM
I originally started growing my beard with the intention of dressing up like Jefferson Twilight for Halloween (see the 4th guy from the left in this picture). I didn't have enough time to get an authentic looking Blackula Hunter costume together so I said screw it and started growing my beard instead. After it got to a certain point, I decided to just keep it until New Years.

Yes I got the candy. I gave some to K(his girlfriend) and brought the rest to work.
Some highlights:

  • The ginger gum smells like extremely strong dirt. We all took turns passing it around saying, "Ewww! Smell this"
  • I thought the cigarettes were candy cigarettes and passed them out as such. Glad I didn't give them to kids
  • Everyone liked the bear candies in the white bag.
  • Everyone was tripping out about floral gum
  • K decided to try the silver breath mints. She put one in her mouth, croaked, and instantly spit it out. Then she proceeded to whine about it for 5 minutes.

-Brother

No comments: