im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

email

Subject: RE: I Will Find A Way
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:56:30
dear mom and dad,

so i've moved from the city of anyang (suburb Pyeongchon) to seoul (suburb Jamsil). i felt really uncomfortable for the first several hours at my new place: it felt like day one in korea all over again: i didnt know where anything was, i didnt know where to eat, etc. But im ok now, im glad for the move b/c pyeongchon was feeling monotonous. AND b/c i can now read a little bit of korean, i was able to walk into a place and order off the menu with no problem!!! i had to pause korean class for a while, but i will definitely resume, especially since i live so much closer to it now.

i havent found teh post office yet, so im not yet able to verify my adrs, but im working on it. i had my first day at my new job today, it ws great and the kids are of course super cute.

well, now youre all updated as to whats going on in my world.
love you miss you and all that of course.
~daughter.

No comments: