im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

email from my brother

i sent another package of candy/snacks to my brother.
i think i did it jsut to get his emails^^
-----------------------------------------------------------
Date:Mar 4, 2009 8:44 AM
Subject: Happy Birthday
Hey Sis,

First off Happy Birthday. I hope your students brought you lots of birthday presents. If they didn't, tell them that your brother is very disappointed in them. They should respect their teacher and shower her with presents on her special day. i told my brother about how the kids go nuts when i tell them he works for sony and test games for a living. they think he's God.

I got your package with the candy. I tried to take it to work the first day you sent it but K insisted that she gets through it first to pick out the candy she liked (his girlfriend). Everyone at work either loves it or hates it:
  • Everyone tripped out about Krunky and started doing the Dave Chappelle impression of Lil Jon going, "WHAT?! OK!!"
  • Whoa, the Green tea candy tastes just like Green tea!
  • One of the guys I work with who is attempting to quit smoking likes the weird flavored cigarettes. He says the shock to his system helps him curb the urge to puff.
  • Another one of my co-workers is all about the Chicken Chips. He's Hungarian and he said it reminds him of the pre-capitalism snacks they used to ration out back when the country was under communist rule.

Have fun, stay out of trouble, and eat some Vegan cake.-Bro

No comments: