im just one person. for more soko info, please check the fb group BSSK, focused on expats of color

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

just got paid! (s'not friday night)


today is my first payday. wow, and i got here like feb 10?

shit, yo, whoever said money cant buy happiness is so wrong, b/c right now i got a lot of money and I'm a whole lot of happy.

my pops and a couple male friends cautioned me to be careful with my money, blah blah blah. why do men think women don't know how to do things? jeez. and i just got here to Korea, i mean damn y'all can i buy a broom?! please?! b/c i want to sweep the floors! fuckers.

so today i bought trash cans, a wall clock, toilet brush, toothpaste, rice cooker, rice, broom & dustpan, laundry detergent, lotion, spray cleaner for my counter tops, tea kettle, q-tips, toilet paper, v8 and coke zero galore! extravagant? dude fuck you then. i still have plenty of money to pay the rent, to live off for the month, and still send half a G home, more if i wanted to. it's nice here in korea, folks, really think about doing it!

No comments: